Expert Strategic Counsel
Strategy, Advocacy, Operations, Planning, and Management Counsel
Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate Difficult Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues to Achieve Their Goals!TM
Strategic Counseling, Trusted Advising & Advocating, working broadly over virtually every industry and every type of organization after nearly a half century, providing world-class Professional Services in the following areas…
- Strategic Business Coach & Counsel, including research and writing of Business Plans; Business Development & Marketing Plans; Business Exit Plans; TurnAround Business Plans; and Strategic Advisory Counsel to Leaders, with a variety of Coaching Services.
- Strategic Capital Services (M&A), including Capital-Finding – both Debt and Equity; Merger & Acquisition (M&A) including Sell-Side and Buy-Side in the Middle Market of closely-often held family-owned firms; Incubation of Early-Stage often Emerging Technology companies; and ReCapitalizations.
- C-Level Executive Counsel, Strategic Advisory & Advocacy, including Public Affairs / Reputation Management; Issues & Crisis Management; Environmental & Human Capital Issues Management; Governance Issues; Strategic Facilitation; White Papers & Speechwriting; Regulatory & Litigation PR; Human Capital Development, Coaching and CEO Counsel.
Expert Strategic Counsel, headquartered in Wilmington, DE, is a core part of Expert-Nation.com, one of the world’s oldest and largest “expert companies,” with more than 1,500 Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across all 50 USA states and 20 countries, as well as one of the industry’s most diverse teams.
The Firm’s principal – a DuPont Company External Affairs veteran strategic business & communications executive — brings more than 40 years of experience to the strategic and tactical issues surrounding operations, business planning, merger and acquisition, public affairs, and other matters to help organizations achieve their objective(s).
Expert Strategic Counsel is a Vietnam-era US Army Veteran-owned firm.
Unlike some consulting firms with only a thin data base of Experts, Expert Strategic Counsel has one of the industry’s deepest and most robust benches of Experts, many of them respected Centers of Influence (COIs) and Thought-Leaders within their respective professions and industries.
Founded by a half dozen scientists and engineers in 1985 among the first generation of DuPont Company scientists and engineers to take early retirements, areas substantially represented in the 1,500 Science, Engineering & Technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) include…
(1) Strategic Expert
(2) Advocacy Expert
(3) Change Management Expert
(4) Strategic Planning Expert
(5) Operations Expert
(6) Cyber Security Expert
(7) ERP Expert
(8) Finance Counsel Expert
(9) Engineering Expert
(10) Human Capital Expert
(11) Small Business Bundle Expert
Using Expert-StrategicCounsel.com is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Query: Tell us about your business, what kind of Expert you need, and the issue(s) the Expert must be able to address.
- Expert Strategic Counsel, from our Data Base of more than 1,500 Experts, will fit your needs, or we’ll go beyond to research.
- No Charge. You interview the Expert(s) and you choose. We work as part of your team, and we’ll handle the contracting while you focus on your business.
Founder = Sam Waltz
is the former elected global / national president and CEO of the External Affairs Industry’s Professional Society, akin to a local MD heading the AMA or a local Attorney heading the ABA. An award-winning professional, executive and leader, he formed the predecessor firm Sam Waltz & Associates Communications & Business Counsel (to Expert-MarketingAgency.com) upon his early out from the DuPont Company’s External Affairs function. He is both Accredited (APR) and elected a Fellow PRSA.
Today a part of Expert-Nation.com Global Expert Network, Expert-StrategicCounsel.com was “a Platform Company before the Internet invented platform companies, and it was working in the Gig Economy before the Gig Economy existed,” said Waltz.
Also, Waltz is the founder in 2019 of Alliance1099.org LLC Professional Society for Independent Contractors, Entrepreneurs & Professional Services Providers, which he launched as its Founder and Chaplain to serve strategic senior level professionals working as Independent Contractors, for professional development, networking and social affinity, business development and legacy design and fulfillment.
Finally, in addition, Sam Waltz is a long-time Delaware and MidAtlantic business and civic leader who in 2014-15 founded the Delaware Business Times as its Founding Publisher, for which he continues to write a column for the statewide business newspaper.
Akin to an MD who might head the AMA or an Attorney who might head the ABA, Waltz recently headed as its elected CEO and President his External Industry Professional Society, representing leaders, executives and professionals in Business, Strategy, Corporate Development, Organizational Development, Public Affairs & Reputation Management, Issues & Crisis Management, Strategic Communications, Investor Affairs, Government Affairs, Internal Communications and Marketing Communications. He is Accredited by the organization, and in 1995 he was elected one of its youngest-ever Fellows. PRSA.org
He also leads CEO Peer Advisory MasterMind Groups, having been selected as the Delaware Valley Chapter President of TruthAtWork.org, founded 1998, an executive suite ministry that serves as a Strategic Peer Advisory Council for C-level business owners, executives and professionals for whom their Christian Faith is “an organizing part of their lives”, and recruited and trained in 2021 by Vistage.com, one of the world’s oldest, largest and most prestigious Peer Advisory MasterMind Groups.